LED Pole Light (LL3)
- Long life high intensity LEDs* – the LED Pole Light incorporates the Orizon LED strip light which uses the latest in LED technology offering optimum performance and extended life. The properties of these LEDs give greater luminosity allowing us to offer a brighter unit whilst using fewer LEDs to maintain the low power draw.
- 2 year guarantee* – the high quality properties of this unit have enabled us to offer you an extended guarantee.
- Adaptable width/height – the LED Pole Light is the perfect solution for illuminating areas such as cupboards/wardrobes (strong enough for hanging purposes) and in replacement of standard poles as it can be constructed to a particular bespoke specification**.
- Low energy – the LED Pole Light will give a light reading of 35 Lux which is the equivalent to a 10W halogen bulb but uses 5 times less power in comparison, so it can be left on for much longer without draining the battery.
- Waterproof to IP67 – the PCB, components and LEDs are completely encapsulated with polyurethane protecting against moisture ingress.
- The LED Pole Light can be switched remotely or it is also available with an integrated on/off rocker switch which fits neatly into the endcap.
- Available in Cool White (LL3CW) and Warm White (LL3WW).
* PV2 LED strips
** Within a given tolerance
The LED Pole Light is the perfect solution for illuminating areas such as inside cupboards and wardrobes (strong enough for hanging purposes), and to add a little bit of sparkle and light in replacement of standard poles such as in the kitchen area.
Labcraft understand that all builds are constructed to a particular bespoke specification, so the Labcraft LED Pole Light is a made-to-measure product which can be sized specifically for each individual application (from 550mm to 600mm). The LED Pole Light utilises a 520mm LED strip consisting of 30 x high intensity LEDs encapsulated in a waterproof sub-housing enclosure. This unit is furthermore encased in a tough polycarbonate lens which not only distributes the light evenly but also protects the unit from damage. Due to the energy efficient properties of the LED Pole Light, drawing only 0.18A at 12v so using 5 times less power compared to a 10w halogen, this unit can be left switched on for much longer without draining the power supply. Available switched or unswitched. Micro Switch also available for remote switching.